Monday, May 31, 2010

World's MOST BEAUTIFUL Baby!

I might be a little bias though...

Tony created an at-home photography studio in our dinning area.  It worked beautifully!  This is part one of our photo shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney, I've been meaning to comment on here forever! I read every entry and am loving the pictures of Zoe! She is without a doubt one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! Just beautiful! That face, those cheeks, lol, reminds me of Catherine's cheeks when she was a baby. I always wanted to squeeze hers too!
I love your blog and always look forward to vids and pics of the little munchkin ;-)
Cindy Shannon
(Your 'aunt-in-law' or something, lol)