Saturday, July 10, 2010

GROWING!!

Miss Zoe is growing!  (Duh, you might be thinking!)

She's a pretty petite baby...She is still in 0-3 month sizes BUT I had her try on an assortment of brands in her 3-6 month clothes and they fit too!!  Some of them are still a bit too big, and some are a little big but she can still get away with wearing them, so I'm pretty excited!  After I put her to bed, I decided to go ahead and clean out her closet (again).  This time I pulled out all her long sleeved stuff.  Which was basically all of her stuff!  I left a few jackets in case we go to the coast and it's windy/cool.  Also in case there's a cool morning or night we might be out in.  But for the most part, it's been pretty hot and she hasn't needed those things.

She also hasn't been wearing her normal footed pj's to bed either..Too hot upstairs in her room!  So, I still have them hanging up just in case, but she's pretty much been sleeping in a onesie or just a diaper. 

I sorted through all her spring stuff...Packed what I wanted to keep in case #2 is a girl and set aside the rest to give away to a friend's sister who's having a baby.  I also have another pile of stuff that's going to be saved in case I come across someone who is in desperate need of baby items that can't afford them.  I saved all of the good stuff for my friend's sister.  :)  She's the only one I know having a girl!!  Hopefully she likes the stuff and hopefully she doesn't already have a TON of clothes! 


Anyway, I'm super excited to dress Zoe up in all these new things!!  I was getting kind of tired of putting her in the same ole' stuff!!  HA! 

Here in a few months I'll have to start working on her 6-9 month sized wardrobe!!  :)  Yup, I'm always looking ahead!!

No comments: