Thursday, February 17, 2011

Videos and Such ...

I've uploaded a few videos but I'm not sure that I've posted them on here.  I try and post them on Facebook and also send them to family/friends so I sometimes forget where I've posted/sent them and where I haven't.

So here's the latest!

Zoe took a few steps last night without holding onto anything!!  YAY!  Still not walking, mostly crawling, but I think we're getting there!



We were watching the Super Bowl when we heard some strange noises.  Zoe discovered a new noise to make.



Zoe also learned how to shake her head.



I think that gets you up to date on the videos.

As far as everything else, Zoe is doing great!  She's over her cold/sinus infection and I can't tell you how thankful I was when 10 day on her antibiotics arrived.  Trying to give a 10 month old medicine 2 times a day for 10 days is a really big pain!! 

She's eating more and more solids now.  She really enjoys oatmeal (not the baby oatmeal) with FRUIT!!  YES!!  I was able to sneak it in some oatmeal and she eats it up like crazy!  I stopped buying mixed veggies because all she did was pick out the green beans and peas and wouldn't eat the carrots or corn.  So now I just buy green beans and peas.  Go figure.  We're still not giving her juice, just water and she really loves the water.  When I get a sippy cup ready, she gets really excited!  Zoe has also become quite the climber.  A bit scary at times.  I imagine it'll only get worse. 

She'll be 11 months tomorrow!  Can't believe it.

Counting down the days until her 1st birthday!  Oh and we'll be moving in 9 days!  YAY!

No comments: