Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Registry is DONE!

I've been wanting to do our baby registry for months now...But we decided to wait until we moved.  So, finally, today, we went to Target and got it done!  Such a relief!

We scanned a lot of stuff!  Mostly clothes and books!  HA!  But really, we had fun and we figured it couldn't hurt to have it on there.  The worse that's gonna happen is no one's gonna buy it! 

In case you wanted the info (I hate just telling people we did a registry..I feel like I'm asking people to buy us things and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to purchase something just because I told them about the registry...) we're registered at Target.  You can access the registry online or in stores.  I made it public so you can search by our names or my e-mail address.  If you have any problems just let me know...

I also wanted to post pictures of the swing we got as a gift.  It was given to us by a dear family friend who said her two kids LOVED it so I'm really hoping Zoe loves it too!  It looks really comfy and nice...I think I'd like it!  It's super soft, it has music, and nature sounds, and a really cute mobile. 

Here..See for yourself!

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love the natural and simple coloring...We're keeping it downstairs so it's perfect!

Anyway, I'm super relieved to have the baby registry done and also relieved the stroller I picked out wasn't recalled!  (Crazy..1.5 MILLION Graco strollers recalled! YIKES!)

No comments: