Sunday, January 10, 2010

Zoe Loves to Play Games!

Already my daughter is goofy!

Tony has felt Zoe move around..But now it's getting so you can see her move around..Like my belly moves..You can see her kick and rumble around.  So I've been wanting Tony to see her move around.  So ALL weekend I've been trying to get him to see. 

She'll start moving and then as soon as I get Tony's attention to look, she stops.  He'll stop and stare at my belly for a few minutes and NOTHING happens!  So, he gives up.  Within a couple seconds of him not looking, she starts tumbling around again...I yell at Tony and she stops.  Seriously..No joke.  It's been like this all weekend! 

We were watching LOST tonight and she was going nuts!  Tony didn't really see, but he did get to feel her...I think he got a kick out of it cause he kept laughing.  The doctor told me I wouldn't be able to feel her that much cause of where my placenta is, but I certainly feel her a lot!  It's probably just muffled.  I can't imagine feeling all this "full blast"! 

It is really awesome and comforting to feel her move..(Even if it does hurt sometimes!)  It's just really fun.  I thought it would be weird but once I started feeling her, it was just natural.  Not weird at all...And honestly, I love it.  It makes me feel close to her.  I just wish she could avoid my bladder a little more!  Hehe!

No comments: