Thursday, November 11, 2010

Food!

We continue to have food adventures with Zoe!  So much fun!

We still haven't made a lot of progress on the fruit eating.  I've been hesitant to feed her "real" food, not just baby food but we're trying it!  Today we bought some bananas so I'm going to try cutting up and smashing some pieces and see if she'll eat it.  We also picked up some baby finger foods that we tried tonight and she seemed to enjoy them.  She was a little unsure at first-made some funny faces but ultimately ate every thing we gave her.

She's been eating just veggies for lunch and the meat/veggie combos for dinner.  And lately she's been eating the whole jar.  Yay!

I also picked up some sippy cups.  I'm holding off on giving her juice until I can really get her to drink water.  Her pediatrician warned once you give them juice it's hard to get them to drink water.  So I'm really going to try and "sell" her on the water! 

Pictures and video to come soon!

No comments: