Friday, November 5, 2010

Such a funny baby!

Zoe has quite the personality in case you didn't know!

The funny thing is that Zoe HATES fruit.  Everyone told us to start veggies first so she didn't get hooked on the sweet stuff and not eat her veggies.  But the opposite happened.  She loves her veggies and won't eat her fruit!

I've tried all the fruits.  I've tried mixing it with the oatmeal.  I've tried it cold, room temperature, warm.  I've tried the mixed fruits.  All of it!  And every time I put it in her mouth she makes this awful face like I've fed her poison. 

BUT today I made progress.  I got her to eat 1/2 a jar of the apple, banana, yogurt!  She wasn't as enthusiastic about it but she ate it.  What's funny is that the other day Tony picked out spinach and potatoes which I thought she'd hate cause it sounded awful to me, but she ate it up!  She not only did she eat the whole jar but she scarfed it down like there was no tomorrow. 

Oh and I snapped this shot early this morning.  When I uploaded it to Facebook I noticed you could see her tooth!

Photobucket

No comments: