Wednesday, May 11, 2011

GROWING so FAST!

Do you remember when Zoe was this small?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The time really does fly by ...

Last night I was holding Zoe and I looked at Tony and I said "I think she had a growth spurt today .. She looks so big!"  He agreed.

I've been able to finagle a very small ponytail with Zoe's limited amount of hair.  Here she is on Mother's day weekend ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yesterday, the weather was GORGEOUS!  SUNNY!!!  And warm!!  (I think in the 60's which is warm for us!)  Just perfect weather.  Not too hot.  Not too cold.

If there's any opportunity for me to take the girls to the park, I take full advantage.  These sunny days seem to be few and far between.  Tony was off yesterday so we made it a family event!

The park is really nice ... In the summer time it's where our Church does Vacation Bible School.  It's in a great neighborhood and it's maybe a 5 minute drive from our house.

Half of the park is in sand and the other half bark dust.  We usually play in the sand area.  Savannah loves making sand pies and cookies and Zoe just loves squishing the sand between her hands.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Days like this one make us long for summer!

No comments: