Saturday, May 28, 2011

Life with a 14 month old!

Everyday life with Zoe gets more and more interesting.  (I know that seems obvious).

Lately, her thing has been leaving things in the kitchen/washing machine. 

I have found blocks, pacifiers, stuffed animals, and sippy cups in our washing machine.  One night I could NOT find the pacifier she had had all day long ... I took her to bed with a different one.  The next morning I'm making her breakfast in the kitchen and she just walks right up to the washing machine and pulls out the pacifier like she had put it there on purpose for safe keeping and was just coming back for it.  Hilarious.

She enjoys spinning in circles.  Makes me dizzy just watching her.  She LOVES baby dolls and stuffed animals.  She HUGS every single one of them. 

She loves carbs ... (Don't know where she gets that from!)  She will gladly eat bread, rolls, or potatoes, but getting her to eat meat can be challenging sometimes.  (Again, don't know where she gets that! HA!) 

When I workout in the morning she usually looks at me like I'm crazy at first but after a while she'll start dancing to the music that's playing. 

She doesn't like crust on her bread or the skin on her apples. 

Okay let's just face it ... She looks like her daddy but as her momma's personality.  Oh boy.

Oh and Tony and I have decided that Grandpa has jinxed us .. He started calling Zoe his little "Tornado" from DAY 1 and honestly she is.  She is a little Tornado.  How'd he know?!  :)

No comments: