Thursday, August 18, 2011

BUSY!

Oh wow!  I have so many things to share!  Pictures too!  It's been a busy few days...

I have been busy crafting...Or trying to craft!  I purchased a very cheap sewing machine (it was half off!) and it's really small.  It's a very basic machine.  Which is fine for a beginner like me...I'm not ready to do anything fancy.  I'm currently attempting to make Zoe a dress.  Thanks to videos on youtube.com I've been able to get as far as I have! 

I also have been working on my knitting.  Trying to teach myself a "faster" way to knit but I'm so set in my ways, it's not really faster.  But I'm going to keep trying!

I can't get everything posted I want to tonight, but here are a few things to look forward to..

1) A trip to the coast.
2) An unexpected trip to urgent care (For Tony, not Zoe and not to worry-he's okay)
3) All the neat things Zoe has learned and is doing!
4) Scandinavian Festival

Hopefully I can get caught up on posts over the next couple of days.  Oh and I may get another job soon....The temp agency submitted my resume today for a part-time job.  Hoping I get an interview in the next day or so.

I'll be back soon!

Love and hugs!
Courtney


No comments: