Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tony's in San Diego!

Tony is spending this week in San Diego/Camp Pendleton for work.  He's there with a reporter Beth and they get to experience a little bit of what recruits go through at boot camp.  (Which is cool since my brother spent some time at Camp Pendleton when he was in the Marines..)

If you'd like to follow what he's up to, you can check it out on KVAL'S blog here. Once they get home and aren't working 12-15 hour days, they'll be putting everything together in video format as well.

I know, I know I have some updating to do including ultrasound results!  We didn't get a good look at the face, because baby wouldn't turn around, which also means we didn't get a lot of good measurements.  So, I'll have to go back in about a month.  But luckily we did get gender.  :)

For now, I'll share a picture of the foot.


All is good with the babe and due date is the same, June 1st. Oh and yes, already have a name picked out.  I wanted to keep it a secret but it's hard to keep saying "the baby" instead of a name.  So, once we reveal the gender, we'll reveal the name too!  

Zoe is good...Crazy but good.  And growing up fast! 

Bye for now but promise, more details to come soon!

No comments: