Sunday, February 19, 2012

Making a Marine

Remember Tony went to San Diego back in January to visit Camp Pendleton?

Well, their 3 part series ran the first of February (for sweeps of course) and so I wanted to share the videos and stories with you.  It's crazy to see 5 very INTENSE days crammed into 3 short news stories.  But they did do an amazing job and definitely gave you the 'gist' of it.  :)

Of course while watching these videos, I was thinking about my brother...Wonder if this is exactly what he went through.  And I never felt more proud of him.  My heart will always belong to the Marines.  :)

Please go here for part one: Making a Marine: 'It's a lot more intense then I was anticipating.'

Please go here for part two: Making a Marine: 'Every day feels like it's going to be the hardest.'  (In this part you can see the footage of Tony running one of the obstacle courses...Kinda funny.)

And finally, here for part three: Making a Marine: 'The day I became a Marine'.

I really hope you go and check out the videos.  He and Beth (the reporter) are so proud of their work-as they should be!  Tony definitely loves what he does.

No comments: