Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pictures and other things...

If you haven't heard of Pinterest, it's amazing.  It's basically this 'pin board' (or multiple pin boards) where you can organize all the things you love on the web.  You follow your friends and when they pin something to their board, if you like it, you can pin it to your board.  I have discovered so many recipes and craft ideas because of it.  One of the items I have discovered are these adorable onesies that I'm making for Noah.  They are too cute.  And more importantly, very easy to make!

via here.
I'm going Monday to pick out the items I need to start making them!  :)

Here are a couple pictures of Zoe I took over the last couple of weeks...I finally remembered to crack open the Color Wonder markers and paper I got her for Christmas..She loved them.  As did I..NO mess!  Grandma, Papa, and Grams should expect a pretty picture in their Valentine's day cards!  :)



She took a break from drawing to have a snack and a little small talk with the dog...(The dog wasn't so much into the conversation as she was waiting for Zoe to drop a cracker.)

It has been an amazing couple of days here in OR.  GORGEOUS weather!  The SUN is out!!!  I see blue sky!!  It's a miracle.  And I can't tell you how happy the sun makes me. 

Hope you have a happy and fun weekend! 

No comments: