Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Noah's Registry!!

Hey everyone!

On Monday we went ahead and did Noah's baby registry.  Of course Target is under construction because they're adding their new grocery section, so it was hard finding everything, but I think we managed.  :)

There are a few big items on the registry and I promise I wouldn't have put them on there if we didn't think we really needed them!  There is a great resale store in Salem that I love and I'm hoping maybe I can find a couple of things (like the swing and possibly a crib) there.  Zoe loved her swing when she was an infant but the one we had was given to us and had already been through 2 babies before Zoe used it...By the time she was done with it, it pretty much died.  The one on the registry is awesome because you can plug it into an outlet...I can't tell you how many D batteries we went through with Zoe.  It gets expensive!

The reason I asked for new bottles (instead of using the ones Zoe used) is because the pump I plan on using requires those bottles.  And the bottles we used for Z had the liners and that also got expensive but they were nice when we went to Salem or Portland for the day.  So anyway, that's that.  :)  And of course there are a million girl items out there, but not too many boy items.  Bedding was a little hard for us to decide on.

Here is the link to the registry online. 

http://www.target.com/baby/registry/emXAWR9GPsKh-AR9Z2Tzpw


You can also search by either one of our names (I used Tony instead of Anthony).


I also went thrifting this weekend and found some like new (and one outfit was new, still with tags on it from Gymboree) clothes that I'm really excited about!  I think the most expensive thing I bought was $1.97...Can't beat that! Zoe loves helping me pick things out..I'll hold it up and ask her if it's cute and she'll either say "No" or "Oh cute!".  She's a great little helper!


Tony's home from his work trip to Seattle...Must say I'm glad he's home for good.  No more work trips in the foreseeable future.  Zoe really notices when he's gone and she gets super clingy...Can't blame her though!  She wasn't so aware of it this weekend because it was kind of a quick trip, but she did peek out the back door and look for daddy and say "Where daddy go?" a few times. 


Well, I think that's it for now...Zoe's napping so I better get some cleaning done.

No comments: