Thursday, November 19, 2009

Slacking on my posting!

Wow.  So, I've totally been slacking on posting blogs! 

So, as my last post shows, I've hit 23 weeks.  Again, it's really flying by and I'm really freaking out!  We have SOO much to do and get and not enough time!  I have a feeling we'll get everything done just in time!  We'll be cutting it close, but hey, we're pros at that!  HA!

All in all, I'm feeling pretty good.  I can't really complain..Although I'm sure I could find something!  My new thing is leg cramps!  They kept me up a lot yesterday night.  Work is definitely getting harder physically so poor Tony has to hear me complain A LOT.  I really have to watch my diet cause at my list visit I had gained 4 pounds which puts me at a total of 6 and I still have a few more months to go!  But over the last few weeks, I've actually been wanting to eat as opposed to the weeks prior where everything made me sick.

Meat is still slightly hard for me to eat...The smell really gets to me sometimes.  Dairy products are still big on my cravings list (Yoplait Yogurt especially!) and of course my sweet tooth is out of control.  That's my problem.  It's always my problem!  But when nothing else sounds appetizing, of course sweets do!  HA!  I have been craving food I don't normally like so Tony's really hoping this means he'll have a food buddy who will try new and crazy things with him.  Which takes the pressure off me so I'm all for it!

Oh and we have agreed (both of us!) 100% on Zoe Misako Gist as the name.  And in case you were wondering (because Tony badgered me about it) Misako means "Child of Misa" and Misa means "Beautiful Bloom".  It's definitely made it real, seeing her picture, and naming her.  We can now call her Zoe when we're talking about her which at times is kind of weird!  But we're super excited to meet her!

No comments: