Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG day!!

First of all, I can't believe it's already November.

Second of all, I can't believe we're actually having our ultrasound tomorrow to find out what it is!  Hopefully the baby is cooperative and not too shy!  :)

So, tomorrow I have a hectic day with little sleep to get me through!  Of course on the day I have this super exciting ultrasound, I also have an in-service meeting at work!  So here's the deal:  I have to work tonight from 3-11:30 PM, get home at midnight, take Tony to work at 3:00 AM, come home (try to sleep!) leave for work at 8:30 AM, get to work by 9 AM, stay until 12 PM, go pick up Tony, grab some lunch, go to my first doctor's appointment at 2:00 PM, drive to my other doctor's office by 3:10 PM for my regular check up, call everyone, celebrate with Tony, come home and crash!! 

The only thing that's going to get me through is knowing we're having our ultrasound!  I told my friend at work, she was responsible for keeping me awake during the in-service meeting.  She pointed out she wasn't the best person for that job..She has to work today at her day job, then all night at our job 11:00 PM til 7:30 AM, go home shower and change come back for our meeting, and then go to her day job.  So, hopefully we BOTH won't fall asleep in our in-service meeting!! 

Anyway, it's going to be an exciting day.  It feels like Christmas!!  YAY! 

No comments: