Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Zoe's Room: Updated!!

Since my last post about Zoe's room, we've gotten a few more things...A few more BIG things!

I'm a huge craigslist junkie and have been on the site EVERY DAY looking for good deals!  And one night, when I couldn't sleep I found one!!

A lady was selling a crib, changing table, and rocker for $100!  They were white and in pretty good condition..So I e-mailed her, she responded the next morning, Tony went and picked them up that afternoon!  It's like they were meant for us!  She also threw in a mattress for the crib and a pad for the changing table.  She also decorated her nursery in pink and brown so she had a whole bunch of stuff to match!  SO EXCITED!  (And pretty relieved!)

Here are some pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: