Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Zoe's Room!

Tony and I have been working on getting Zoe's room organized and all set to go since we're down to 6 weeks!  (If she doesn't decide to come early!!)

I opted not to buy a dresser (she has a TON of closet space) but instead bought a bookshelf and some cute pink baskets to put onesies, pants, socks, shoes, hats, etc in.  (The rest of her clothes I'm hanging up..).  We bought another matching bookshelf for her books, dolls, and misc toys.  We also got this really cute cubby thing (with the idea of putting the pink baskets in that, but they didn't fit!) that holds blankets and sheets nicely...(I have a feeling I'll need more storage for blankets etc but no biggie!).

Since we're in an apartment we can't paint the walls, so we found these polka dot decals we put up that can easily come off when it's time to move. 

I'm still missing some essential pieces of furniture..Like a crib!  But, I don't plan on having her in a crib for a little while anyway, so I'm not that worried about it. 

Anyway, here are some pictures to give you an idea of what we've done...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Her crib is going to go somewhere along that back wall...Oh and Tony gets all the credit for the placement of the dots..He was much more creative then me!