Wednesday, December 14, 2011

She's too cute sometimes...

I've got a couple videos I need to post, but Tony took them on his phone and he said he posted them to YouTube, but I can't find them...So, I'll have to post those later.

In the mean time, here are some pictures.

Zoe ASKED to be put in the laundry basket..Not to worry, I stayed close by to make sure she didn't tip over.  :)

She loves that baby so much...Last night she decided to read to her baby.

In the picture, Tony isn't working on his computer, but he was.  So she decided to join him.  Please ignore my reflection in the window. 
Zoe did something to daddy the other day-hit him or something on accident so I told her to say "Sorry" and she did...And of course she said it really cute.  So then I was trying to teach her "Sorry Daddy" but she couldn't get the 2 words together.  Tony got mad and said "Don't teach her that..Then I'll never be able to say no or stay mad!"  It is pretty cute when little phrases come out of her mouth...And she's lucky she's so darn cute cause it would make life waaaaaaay more miserable.  :)  I'm pretty sure we laugh a million times a day at the things she says.

Now, most every thing starts with "Look!"  We here a lot of "Look! Doggy!"  or "Look! Pretty!"  or "Look! Melmo!" (Elmo) or "Look! Daddy!".

Tony went back to work today (he starts his new shift on nights)  after being on vacation over 2 weeks.  I think it was hard for him to go back, but unfortunately, that's life.  I'm looking for another job as my temp assignment will end in a couple weeks.  (Yes, it does seem like I'm ALWAYS looking for a job.)  But I think right now, temporary jobs are the way to go, since I'm pregnant.  And then in a year who knows what'll happen.  ;)

Well, that's it for now.  I'll be sure to post the new videos soon.  One includes her reading to her baby (you get to hear her meow like a kitty cat) and the other is of her sleeping in her highchair.  Oh wait!  I do have a very short video of her saying "Cookie" like the cookie monster. 


Okay..NOW, that's it!  :) 

No comments: