Friday, April 27, 2012

oops

I was having issues with my "smart" phone and so I tried cleaning it up...I'm not sure what I did, but ultimately I had to reset the whole thing.  After I "cleaned" it, I messed the whole phone up.  Lost ALL my ringtones (even the ones that came on the phone), all my pictures (SO SAD) and my apps were super messed up.  So, I had to reset the whole thing back to it's original state and start all over.  So annoying! 

So, the pictures I wanted to post, are gone.  Sorry!  Believe me, I was super upset.  Next time, I will back them up!

Oh but here are some that Tony had on his phone, that he backed up!

Easter-She refused to take a decent picture!


First picnic lunch of Spring!

Going down the slide solo!

Sweetness.  

Vacuum means bury head in bed and hide!

Just making sure her nose is still there!

No comments: