Monday, April 30, 2012

3-5 Weeks

It suddenly occurred to me that this baby could really arrive anytime in the next 3-5 weeks.  That freaks me out. 

My friend just had her baby 2 weeks early!  So then I couldn't sleep for like 2 nights thinking that if I were to go into labor anytime soon I would so not be ready.  Bags aren't packed (for me or Zoe) and I still need a few things for Noah.  I feel very unprepared compared to last time! But I also feel like I could just pop at any moment!  Haha!

I went to a car seat clinic on Thursday....BEST THING EVER!  It's done by certified policemen and not only did I learn a lot, but they got BOTH the car seats in there so tight, I'm pretty confident my kids won't be going anywhere!  We were having a hard time getting the base of the new car seat to sit properly but these guys had NO problems getting it setup PROPERLY!  It's free and it's amazing.  I was there about an hour (on the website it says each car seat inspection takes about 30 minutes) but it was so worth the time.  Zoe wasn't too happy about some guy messing with her car seat, but she did fine a majority of the time.  Whenever I have to change cars, I'll go back just to make sure they get installed correctly!




No comments: