Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bedding!!

My last post was about the struggle to find a crib.  This post will be my struggle to find bedding.

I'm not really a "theme" person.  I found some bedding I like that I could mix and match.  But I was online and did find these sets that I didn't hate.  Hehe.

For boys I'm liking things that have animals on them...

This first one is my favorite of the two I'm about to show you...

Photobucket

Here's the second one...

Photobucket

For girls this first one is my favorite..

Photobucket

And the second one I liked..

Photobucket''

Let me know what you think!  LOVE your opinions!

4 comments:

Michelle Gist said...

Love them all! Can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl. I want to buy something NOW!

aunt cindy said...

I like them all too. Whatever you pick will do just fine. I can't help but look at baby stuff everywhere I go.

Courtney said...

Every time we go to Target, I look at the baby stuff. And we always seem to be at Target for one reason or another, so I always look at the same stuff, but I LOVE it! I can't help it!

RAM said...

SportsKids.com store offering Sporting goods, kids bedding, Clothing, Sports Camps & Leagues directory, Kids Online Games and more. Sports stuff for kids and families with huge discounts.

cardinals bedding