Friday, October 23, 2009

Dear Baby:

Daddy and I are so excited to meet you.  While we aren't exactly ready for you yet (we have lots of things to buy!) we can't wait to hold you, kiss you, and just stare at you!  I've probably complained a lot over the last few months because I haven't been feeling that great and I'm a big ol' wimp, but really, it's all worth it.  If you hear me complaining, don't take it personally!  It's not your fault my body has gone crazy! 

We don't yet know if you're a boy or a girl, we've only seen you once and it was on an ultrasound monitor for like 30 seconds and you were only 9 weeks old and super tiny, but we fell in love instantly!  We saw your little heart beat (which was SUCH a relief!) and it was definite proof you were on your way!  Daddy has nicknamed you "Peanut" because well, that's what you looked like!  In a couple weeks we will have another ultrasound so we can see you again, and you'll probably look more like a baby then a peanut! 

I've felt you move around just a little bit...At our last doctor's appointment, while he was listening to your heart beat, he said you were quite active.  I can't wait to feel you move more. 

We aren't the only ones who are excited to meet you...Your grandparents are pretty excited too!  You will be one loved and spoiled grandchild...I just know it!  You will also have an uncle on your dad's side and then an aunt and uncle on your mom's side.  (I'll have to draw you a family tree!)

We can't wait to meet you baby...You are the most important thing in our lives...I can't promise you that we'll be the best parents or make the right decisions all the time, but we'll always do our best, we'll always put you first, and we'll always love you.  No matter what.  That I can promise you...

Daddy's been keeping a journal just for you to read someday.  He's even hiding it at work so I don't read it.  I plan on writing you more letters, in my own journal for you to have.

We love you..

Mommy and Daddy


 

No comments: