Friday, October 23, 2009

More Baby Gear!

Tonight I've been looking at strollers.  (Or I guess in the retail world it's better known as "travel systems"). 

I've found a few online that I like but there are some in stores that I've seen that I like too.

Boys:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Girls:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm not totally crazy about the last girl option..It's alright, but it's not my favorite. 

Oh and please note that on ALL the things I've been posting online, I've been taking into consideration the ratings they've been getting by people who have purchased them.  Everything I've picked out has gotten 5 stars or almost 5 stars by a pretty fair number of people who have bought them. 

We will definitely post pictures of the items we ACTUALLY purchase as we buy them! 

No comments: