Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Cribs! Cribs! Cribs!

I can't tell you how many cribs I've looked at...In stores, online..EVERYWHERE!  And they all are starting to look alike!!  I mean essentially don't they?! 

I finally found 3 I liked!  I'm not big on the dark wood...I want the baby's room to be light and airy.  I don't want it to feel too serious or too gloomy.  I really love the white cribs.  Tony's not really a fan of the white!  He likes all the wood ones I don't like!  Lucky for me, he's pretty easy going so it won't be a fight!  All 3 of the cribs I like are from Target...Most everything I like is from Target!

Here is my 1st choice..The thing is, I only really like this if it's a boy. 

Photobucket

This one is dark but I like it...

Photobucket

And then a white one..Hopefully you can see it!

Photobucket

Let me know what you think!  I'm sure I'll find more that I like..I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I like the second one the best! I like dark wood though. White will get dirty to easily I think. :-)
Heather

Taelyne said...

Gotta love Target i liked the first one the best!

Timothy Gist said...

maybe shop around and see if you can come across a crib that doubles as a changing table ... ?

Courtney said...

They have cribs at Target that come with a side piece that is a changing table and then the crib itself can change into a toddler bed and then the side piece would turn into a night stand. I think one of the white cribs I liked had the side piece/changing table. I also found play-pins that had a changing table add-on or a bassinet add-on. A lot of things I've looked at are 3-in-1! Very handy and space saving!

Michelle Gist said...

I like the first one, but all are great. I can't believe all the choices and new things for babies. Big change from when Tony was born!