Thursday, March 29, 2012

Random Bits....

Zoe calls Oscar the Grouch from Sesame Street, "Ouch".  Bert and Ernie are both just Ernie.  She can say Big Bird, but she won't say Bert.  Go figure.

Zoe says the funniest things.  "Bye. See you later" is one of my favorites.  She also says "What ya doing babe?"  She is constantly meowing like a cat...Not sure why, considering we don't even have a cat, we have a dog.  But she likes being a cat, I guess. 

Here's some video of her totally convinced this picture of Uncle Alex is daddy.  So funny.


This shows you just how much she LOVES her babies.  


I mean how precious is that?  Just holding her hand like that...So sweet.  

And lastly, proof she is 2.  Haha.  I had that lab test early one morning, which left Tony and Zoe home alone.  I get home and everything seems fine, until I head to the bathroom and found this....


It was a WHOLE roll of toilet paper on the floor.  Right in front of the door.  Sneaky little girl.  Of course I had just changed the roll.  Haha.

No comments: