Saturday, May 5, 2012

Another Noah Update

Well, I had another appointment with my midwife today.  Things are looking good.  BP is good..Actually a bit low (for me).  I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions and back cramps.  Nothing big.  But definitely feel my body getting ready.

The only moment of concern was when my midwife measured my belly and I am now measuring 3 weeks ahead.  So, I'm 36 weeks, measuring at 39 weeks. 

I'm scheduling an ultrasound for this coming week so my OB/GYN can have the results at my consultation on the 15th.  Who knows what will happen...Dare I say "induction"?!  I can't imagine going another 4 weeks and continuing to get bigger.  I'm thinking it'll only be a couple more weeks.  But what do I know?!

I'm just thankful my blood pressure is good.  That means they'll let me move around when I'm in labor!  Laboring on my back ONLY was awful. 

As always, I'll keep you posted!

No comments: