Friday, September 7, 2012

pictures

Ummm, looking back at the blog, it really has been a long time since I've posted pictures.  Oops.

A rare treat of chocolate milk from Dutch Bros.

Sweet feet.

"Oh man.  I have to eat from the bottle again?"

I assure you she's at least wearing underwear.  It got a little hot this summer!

Big boy!

He was so tired and fussy, but couldn't fall asleep.  But then I put him in my Moby wrap and he was out within a couple of minutes.

It's a little blurry cause he's a little fast. 

Library books are GREAT!

Precious babes.

Don't you just love his little arm on her leg and his little hand in her hand?

And soon he was falling over!  Too big for sister's lap!
So um Tony hates the water.  (He's getting better.) And didn't really intend to go in the water...But sorta slipped/tripped and ended up a little deeper than planned.  Hence the polo shirt.  Haha.

No comments: