Thursday, May 17, 2012

C-Section Scheduled!

My doctor got everything scheduled today!

My C-Section will be on Friday May 25th at 4 PM.  I will be checking in at 2 PM.  (Gonna be a long day without food!)

I have an appointment on Monday with anesthesiology to do  "pre-admission testing"....I'm just getting a spinal block, but I guess they still have you come in to meet with them and go over everything.

I met with my midwife today and we went over how the whole thing will work so I feel less nervous and more excited. 

Tony's taking a couple weeks off to help me recover....Midwife warned me the first week I'll mostly be resting and nursing!  It'll be weird to not be able to pick up Zoe and what not.  But I'm glad Tony will be home. 

I have one last appointment on Wednesday with my midwife before the big day!  Oh and by some miracle I didn't gain any weight this last week!  That's a relief.  Still feeling pretty miserable...I almost tipped over when they were weighing me today.  I got a little off balance haha. 

Unless I go into labor this week, we'll be seeing Noah next Friday!  Can't wait!

No comments: