Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Doctor's Appointment!

I had another doctor's appointment on Friday and it went really well! We talked about my dizzy spell and he assured me nothing was wrong. He just told me to lay down on my left side if it happens again. Total I've gained 8 pounds...2 pounds since my last appointment. I go back to the doctor on Christmas Eve and will have my glucose test to see if I have gestational diabetes. I'll have to down some really sugary liquid, hang out for an hour, and have my blood drawn. After my appointment on the 24th, I'll start going every 2 weeks. We got to hear Zoe's heartbeat again, which is always a relief! And of course now that I'm entering the 3rd trimester we went over things to watch for.

All in all, everything is going well. And I'm looking forward to another ultrasound in 6 weeks! My doctor will be checking Zoe's growth at that time.

I'll be sure to keep you posted on the results of the glucose test...

No comments: