Monday, December 7, 2009

Zoe's New Stuff!

I've been meaning to post pictures of the things we buy for Zoe as we buy them but I was slacking with my blog posts so I haven't done that yet.

Today I had Tony take pictures of a few things since I'm no photographer so now I can share them with you!

Tony saw this outfit and we decided it was a must have...

Photobucket

Photobucket

A while back, before we knew it was a girl, we saw a onesie for a boy that said "I Have Arrived" and we thought that was totally cute to bring a baby home in.  When we found out it was a girl, we went on a hunt to find something like that.  And this weekend, Tony found it.  We were waiting for our $2 movie to start and decided to check out Target.  This immediately caught Tony's eye..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just need to find some bottoms to go with it but unless something totally irresistible pops up, she's probably going to be coming home in this outfit!

My Auntie Dee was so excited to find out what we're having so she could buy something..And boy did she!  She really spoiled us/Zoe!  She sent a wonderful package to us and it was like Christmas opening it!

Photobucket

She sent some really cute dresses with little matching bloomers, in various sizes, and also some cute animal onesies.  The doll is totally adorable, pink and brown, and it has a rattle in it.  Bubby got kind of excited...She loves stuffed toys.  She thought it was for her so we'll have to keep her away from it!  And of course the rubber ducky is too adorable!

Don't I have the best Auntie?  Well, I have the best Aunties..More then 1!!  I'm totally spoiled!

No comments: