Monday, December 28, 2009

Pictures!

I reluctantly had Tony takes pictures of me to mark week 28!  I feel like a whale!  I seriously do...And I know I'm only going to get bigger...UGH!  My doctor tells me it's mostly fluid retention..I hope he's right! Haha!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tony and I saw this baby bag at the mall (at Ross) and it was a really great deal!  We didn't buy it and when I went to work the next day I was secretly hoping Tony would go back and buy it for me.  I dropped hints like crazy...I kept telling him what a great deal it was and how much I really liked it etc.  When I got off work, he hadn't bought it..Or so I thought!

He actually had but was keeping it as a Christmas surprise!  He even paid a little money (for charity) to have it wrapped...(Tony isn't the best present wrapper...It's kinda funny!)  Anyway, it's a super cute Paul Frank bag..I should have had him take pictures of the inside but I didn't..The inside is way cute too!  And it has lots of pockets!  I'm so excited!  It was the best Christmas present EVER!  :-)

Photobucket

No comments: