Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Place!

So it's official!  Tony and I are moving January 13 to our new place!  I called it an apartment earlier and Tony got mad and corrected me..It's a townhouse.  :-)  But it's just a rental...I haven't actually seen it in person...I've just seen pictures.  Tony saw it and he fell in love so I trust him...That and I'm so tired of rental hunting, I just don't care!  HA!  Anyway, it's 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath, washer and drier, 2 stories, and it has a small back yard for Bubby.  Compared to the other places we've looked at, it was a great deal.  And it didn't cost nearly as much to move in as some of the other places we looked at.  The rooms are a pretty good size and I cannot wait to decorate Zoe's room! 

I'll be sure to post pictures next month when we move...

We're pretty relieved we found a place...This also means I can finish the baby registry next month!  YAY!

No comments: