Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wish List has Started!!

So I've been doing some more shopping online.  We've been seriously thinking about things that we want considering we only have a few months left!  :)  We have decided on pink and brown for our colors.  And we've narrowed some things down...Like we've narrowed it down to 2 strollers! 

Here is the one we REALLY want...Unfortunately the car seat and the stroller are sold separately.  But it's SOOO cute!! It's Graco Brooke Collection....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is our 2nd choice..It's a Graco Emelia Collection.  Now this one has a matching swing and play pin....And it's sold as a combo.

Photobucket

Crib is the ONE thing we can't decide on.  That'll probably be the last thing we purchase.  HA.  I do want a bassinet at first because I plan on having Zoe in our room in the beginning.  But I don't want to buy one new because I won't be using it that long!  I've seen some in stores and they're almost as much as the cribs..The cheaper ones are just plain UGLY! 

I'm totally in love with Boppy items...I first heard of Boppy from Oprah.  She did this special baby shower show and gave away a whole bunch of really cool things like on her "Favorite Things" show.  Anyway, thanks to Oprah I'm now in love with all things Boppy.  Oh and I also want to splurge and buy Tony a "Diaper Dude".  Regardless, we've already agreed we need 2 baby bags.  One for him and one for me.  I can already hear the arguments about how I keep the diaper bag too unorganized and how he hates it blah blah blah.  :-)

Anyway, the Boppy pillow is kind of expensive..It's $30 plus you have to buy a cover (which is $10).  But, it's like the best nursing pillow and super versatile. 

Here's the pillow with the slip cover I picked out...

Photobucket

I found a diaper pail thing that I like...I was always a firm believe in the Diaper Genie.  But this one that I found does not require special bag refills.  I was a bit hesitant until I read the reviews..I'm willing to try it out.  Who wants to buy special bag refills?!?!

Photobucket

So anyway, here are a few things on my Wish List that will soon be the baby registry.  We're going to do a registry through Target...I can pick things out in store and then add things online that they don't have in store.  We're also doing one through Amazon.com because they have everything Target doesn't!  With Target things can be picked out in store or online.  I'm waiting to complete the registries until we're moved because that way people can send things to our new place and we won't have to move them!  :-) 

Let me know what you guys think!

No comments: