Sunday, June 19, 2011

15 Months!

I added a picture on the side of the blog, of Zoe that I took today ... It's not the greatest.  I tried to take away the pacifier so you could see her cute smile better, but she got kind of mad.

 Photobucket

Today she said "baby" really well!  So now, everything might be "baby"!  She also says something that sounds like thank you.  I'm working very diligently to get her to say Zoe.  :)

Also I forgot to tell you something funny that she does.

Zoe's room is upstairs-it's sort of like a converted attic, but a really great space.  (Definitely need a window AC up there though this summer).  Anyway, whenever she gets tired and wants to take a nap, she goes right to where the door is and starts banging on it.  Or if I say "Let's go lay down" or "Time for bed" or "Time for a nap" she goes straight for the door (usually gets there before I do) and starts banging on the door.  It's really cute!

Well, I guess that's it.  Hopefully I can get some more pictures taken over the next couple of days when Tony's off.  Maybe one of us can keep her still long enough to take a few pictures!  She just wants to run right up to the camera as soon as she sees me trying to take a picture!!

No comments: