Saturday, June 18, 2011

Who's Bobby?

Over the last couple of weeks Zoe has started saying (or yelling) "Bobby!"  And we couldn't for the life of us figure out who or what Bobby was to her.  We don't really say bottle anymore, cause she doesn't use one ... But I think I've figured it out.

I think she means, Bubby.  Our dog!  She was yelling "Bobby!" today and then pointed at the dog and ran after her.  So I think that's what she means.

So currently Zoe's vocabulary now consists mostly of: Bobby, mommy, hi, daddy, uh oh, ow, and something that sounds a lot like excuse me.  Those are things she says daily. 

Speaking of Bubby our dog, here's a funny photo of her.  We're pretty sure she thinks she's a cat.  She acts more like a cat, then a dog.

Photobucket

I also snapped this cute picture of Zoe the other day.  We were relaxing after dinner one night ...

Photobucket

No comments: