Sunday, June 12, 2011

Under construction!

Yes, it suddenly got very boring here on Zoe's blog!  I wanted to change the design but haven't been able to find anything I like.  Soooo, it's just going to be a little boring for a while!  I also decided not to post a picture every month on the side, because now that she's a year old, she isn't changing THAT much.  So I'm going to post one every 3 months.  (That's just on the side ... I'll post pictures in posts like I normally do).

I'm trying to feel summery ... We'll have a day of sun and then a week of rain and clouds.  They said it was supposed to be sunny this afternoon, but it's raining.  :(  While we LOVE it in Oregon, we do miss the sun.   Especially when it's almost the middle of June.  But I am in no hurry for the heat ... We haven't bought an air conditioner yet!!

Hope you all are having a lovely weekend!!  Enjoy some sun for us!

No comments: