Saturday, June 18, 2011

Zoe's First Haircut!

Today I finally took Zoe to get her hair cut.

Now, I know what you're thinking.  She doesn't have that much hair!  And she really doesn't.  However, what she does have, was very very uneven and just a bit crazy looking.

The place I took her was great!  They had little seats like a horse and a car for toddlers/kids, but we decided to just sit her on a booster seat.  Honestly, I thought it was going to be a disaster.  Zoe can be a bit ... Well ... Dramatic.  I thought for sure she'd scream and cry and make a big scene.

But she just sat in the little seat and watched what the girl was doing in the mirror and she did great!  The lady who did her hair did a great job.  They didn't cut off a lot, just evened it out.  (She didn't even charge us!)  All the ladies were impressed with how well behaved she was and how still she sat!  I was very proud!

I was a bit sad, because in the back her hair was getting a bit curly.  (Wonder who she gets that from!)  But in order to get it all evened out and pretty they had to cut the curly parts!  :(

I took a lot of pictures!  I felt like a nerd, but they said mommies do it all the time!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 
Photobucket

*They were collecting hair to give me!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*When she turned the little buzzer thing on, Zoe looked around trying to figure out what that noise was and where it was coming from!  Amazingly enough though it didn't scare her!*

Photobucket

All better!!!

I got her some cute stuff at Target and Kohls this weekend (I didn't spend more then $5 a piece-for bottoms or tops!) so I'll take pictures tomorrow when she's all dressed up!

Sorry I didn't take any video of them cutting her hair but we were talking and what not so it wouldn't have been a very good video!

No comments: